Having an essay due tomorrow is similar to watching weather forecasts alerting you about the tornado indicated by radar and…making barbeque in the yard meanwhile. Maybe somehow the problem will resolve itself. But you don’t see it happening while the massive destruction is getting more and more real.
If crying, shamanic dancing, and putting spells don’t work, essay writing service will save the day. But before you rush to the pro writers, stop for a moment to see that there are those in bigger trouble. Here are just a few things to help you unwind.
1. Becoming a victim of a surprise sport trauma
No pain, no gain.
2. To be the king of the world and fall off a mountain
Ouch. That hurts. Well, not as much as the late-night writing session, of course.
3. To have your ridiculously expensive wedding dress spoiled
Octopus and sea stars go away while sweet memories stay with us forever.
4. Literally setting that special date on fire
Some like it hot, after all.
5. Go to the rollercoaster that you think won’t be scary to just realize how wrong you are.
See that essay deadline approaching you fast?
6. Hit the ground through no fault of your own
That’s what paper writing teamwork looks like.
7. Indeed get extremely frightened like a kid.
Halloween is fun, they said. You’ll have a great time, they said.
8. To try to rob someone but get injured instead (and caught)
Wrong time, wrong place, wrong victim. Welcome to the thieves’ failures hall of fame!
9. To actually see the ghost
10. Getting dumped in public
You’re just standing there wishing to sink into the ground for shame.
11. Knowing a gigantic asteroid is heading for Earth
That’s all, folks!
12. Being buried alive
No more essay writing rush at least.